Country Inns located in the Killington Region
Country Inns in Killington have much in common with Bed and Breakfasts....they come in all shapes and sizes, they provide a high level of personal service, they serve breakfast, they generally have innkeeper/owners on site. But the one thing that set's Country Inns apart from B&B's is that they have a full service restaurant which serves dinner during the evening.
KillingtonLinks.com recommends the following Country Inns located in the Killington region:
- Birch Ridge Inn - 10 room inn, many rooms with fireplaces and whirlpools, < 1 mile from the Killington Ski and Golf Resort
- Inn at Long Trail - 19 room inn serving skiers, hikers, and people who love the mountains since 1938.
- Vermont Inn - 18 room inn originally constructed as an 1840's farm house located in Mendon Vermont.
Other Country Inns located in the Killington region include:
- Casa Bella Inn - 8 room inn located in Pittsfield Vermont on Route 100 north, 8 miles from Killington.
- Corners Inn - 5 room inn located in Bridgewater Vermont, 8 miles to the east of Killington on Route 4
- Fox Creek Inn - 9 room inn located in Chittenden Vermont, 12 miles to the west of Killington
- Jackson House - 15 room inn located in Woodstock Vermont, on Route 4, 12 miles east of Killington
- Mountain Meadows Lodge - 17 room inn decorated as a rustic ski lodge overlooking Kent Pond in Killington
- Red Clover Inn - a rambling 1840's farmhouse with 14 guest rooms located in Mendon Vermont.