Lunch in the Killington Region
The mid day break is a great time to refuel and recharge. You will find lunch served in these establishments in the Killington region:
- Charity's Restaurant (Late Summer thru Winter Only) - a local favorite midway on the Killington Road
- Deli at Killington Corners - a full deli serving lunch to go at the junction of Routes 4 and 100.
- Green Mountain National Golf Course (Summer Only) - enjoy lunch on the deck overlooking the golf course
- Grist Mill Restaurant - at the Summit Pond on the Killington Road 2.5 miles from the Killington resort
- Killington Market - a full deli with hand-made sandwitches and hot entrees served to go daily midway on the Killington Road.
- Killington Peak Restaurant - take the gondola to the Killington peak. Enjoy lunch at 4241' high above Vermont.
- Killington Resort Golf Course (Summer Only) - enjoy lunch on the deck with the golf course and mountains as a backdrop
- Killington Resort Base Lodges (Winter Only) - full lunch service is available at all Killington base lodges during the ski season
- Long Trail Brewery - brewery for local favorite beer "Long Trail Ale", on Route 4 East, 8 miles from Killington
- Johnny Boys Pancake House - tasty lunch selections, table service, located on the Killington Road in front of the Comfort Inn
- Chinese Gourmet/Sushi Yoshi (Late Fall/Winter Only) - complete Chinese and Japanese menu, midway on the Killington Road