Ethnic restaurants in the Killington Region
It's not just mamma's meat and potatoes. Killington has a wide range of food from countries all over the world. Ethnic choices for dinner in Killington Vermont include:
- Baja Burrito (Winter Only) - low key Mexican restaurant at Chalet Killington on the Killington Road.
- Casa Bella - 'A little bit of Tuscany" in Vermont. On Route 100 north, 8 miles from Killington in Pittsfield Vermont.
- Corners Inn - creative cuisine with an Italian flair, located in Bridgewater Vermont, 8 miles east of Killington on Route 4
- Countryman's Pleasure - Austrian, German and American cuisine off Route 4, 10 miles west of Killington.
- The Garlic - "lots of Garlic" with Northern itallian influences, on the Killington Road, 2 miles from the Killington Resort.
- Outback Pizza - Pizza your way, "Outback" of the Nightspot night club, 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Pasta Pot - Traditional Itallian, on Route 4 East in Killington on the Sherburne Flats
- Peppino's Restaurant - Killington's finest Itallian Cuisine, hosted by the Illiano family, on the Killington Road, 4 miles from the Killington Resort
- Pizza Jerks (Winter Only) - classic pizza take out, on the Killington Road, 2 miles from the Killington Resort.
- Chinese Gourmet/Sushi Yoshi (Late Fall/Winter Only) - complete Chinese and Japanese menu, midway on the Killington Road